ADSR envelope generator
– Segment durations ranging from 0.2ms to 8s.
– Quartic attack, exponential decay, exponential release.
LFO and tap-tempo LFO
– 0.03 Hz to 160 Hz.
– 5 basic waveforms: square, triangle, sine, stepped, random.
– Waveform variations and morphing for each of these: PWM, slope, folding/harmonics, step size, interpolation.
– Phase at reset control.
– Tap LFO can lock onto irregular rhythms.
– Channel 1: 808 kick model with extra parameters (tune, punch).
– Channel 2: 808 snare model with extra parameters (tune, decay).
– Channel 2: A speciﬁc combination of settings transform the snare into a modelled 808 hi-hat.
– Twin: Channel 1&2 share the same parameters but can be triggered independently.
– Split: Channel 1 is edited by knobs 1&2, channel 2 edited by knobs 3&4, with a simpliﬁed 2-parameter control scheme.
– Expert: Channel 1&2 are completely independent.
Manufactured by Twangmodular
Designed by Jim Matheson under creative commons CC-BY-SA 3.0 license
Original CAD ﬁle, PCB & Schematic and original design elements
provided by Mutable Instruments under creative commons CC-BY-SA-3.0 license.